Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do you think Domino's Pizza sucks?

Not only the pizza tasting bad, but also their bad deals, scamming, etc......Do you think Domino's Pizza sucks?
oh god yes.
I have a personal grudge against Domino's. When I was younger I loved Jamba Juice. LOVED IT. Jamba Juice went out of business in my town shortly after it was put up. Domino's bought the old building that Jamba Juice used to be in. Now my being six I had thought that Domino's was the one who put them out of business. When I realized that it actually wasn't Domino's fault that they went out of business I figured I had hated them for that long- I couldn't quit now.Do you think Domino's Pizza sucks?
I don't know that I'd go as far as saying they completely suck, but I do think they, along with MOST other pizza companies, are ridiculously over-priced. Their pizza lacks flavor. I don't know if it's the type of dough they use to make their crust, or if it's the pizza sauce, but it's missing something.



If I'm at a party and someone orders from Dominos, I'll eat it. It's ok. It's better than microwave frisbees, I mean "pizzas", but I usually don't go out of my way to order from these guys OR their competition.
The Domino's where i live isn't that bad. I'm not too fond of their pizza though i don't like the crust on it, too much garlic. but once they got an order wrong for us ( they left off the pepperoni) but then we got another pizza for free.
I think domino's is ok, I quite like it! I have a nice pizza place near me where you get a 1meter pizza and it's soo nice, so normally we go there instead (I've only had the 1 meter pizza once though lol) :)
Well the pizza itself is pretty good.

But the service stinks.

I mean, come on, you're making me walk OUTSIDE to your car to get my damn pizza?
Not as much as it used to. The chicken wings are decent. Overall, if I want a pizza, I get it from real Italians.
Mmmm Domino's..
Their new pizza tasted good, but those bastards went back to there old shitty style.

They are horrible people.
lmao I would not be surprised if pizza hut employees were getting shot these days. The dominos people must be so jealous...lol
Its awful and overpriced and small.
Sometimes. I mean they even tell you to "get the door", man they're demanding.
yeah it sucks literally. PIZZA HUT FTW
Its horrible
I like it. I think Pizza Hut sucks.
no its papa john pizza that sucks

wow people actually like that crappy place
Eye Eye Captain I totally agree ........................................…
Pizza Hut :D number one! proud customer since 2005
I think their pizza is alright..
IT IS HORRIBLE
I like Pizza Hut the best.
It's a heck of a lot better than Pizza Hut. Bleh!
I totally agree with you.



Long live pizza hut!
LOL.... dominos=yuckk
I preffer Pizza Hut's pizza much more.
No actually it is my fav. I never got scammed and I love their deals.
NO
I don't like it that much.

Pizza Hut will always be my favorite.
i dont think it tastes bad
It's ok but I like Papa John's mmmmhhmmmm yum :P
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment