Friday, February 24, 2012

Pizza Hut vs Papa John's vs Dominoes?

So which is the best to y'all in these terms



Taste/Quality:1. Papa John's

2. Pizza Hut

3. Dominoes



Deals(more for less): 1. Pizza Hut

2. Papa John's

3. Domnoes



Over all I think Papa John's is slightly better than Pizza Hut with Dominoes behind.



WHat do y'all think?Pizza Hut vs Papa John's vs Dominoes?
Taste- Papa Johns

Price- Dominoes



If you order online for papa johns (i know online ordering for pizza is ridiculous but still) you can get really great deals. I haven't had Dominoes in like 4 years but from the ads the prices seem good. Pizza Hut is kinda expensive for it but I used to loove their personal pan pizzas as a kid, yum! I think Papa Johns is healthiest too. I usually have Papa Johns or the local pizzeria.
Pizza Hut, then Dominos, lastly Papa Johns.Pizza Hut vs Papa John's vs Dominoes?
I really love dominoes but little caesars don't cost alot. Pizza Hut is kinda expensive. So, Dominoes, Little Caesars, and then Papa John's
1.pizza hut

2.Dominoes
well if your not from chicago, new york or los angeles and you live in small town america and have to choose i wouldnt eat from any of those places.
I prefer Little Caesars...
Papa John's



Dominoes



Pizza Hut
3.



1



Edit: It was a little joke, gosh, no need to freak out. x3



I say Pizza hut... The others are too greasy.
Pizza Hut
dominoes is bomb
Pizza Hut on both answers.
Papa Johns!!!
dominoes for both!

they are cheap and tasty.
I agree with GE up there Little Caesars all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment