Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Domino's Hot Deal $9.99 for 2 medium cheese pizza?

Does anyone know the promotion code for Domino's Hot Deal $9.99 2 medium cheese pizza??? It was just on an advertisement for yahoo but I switched pages by mistake and it went to another advertisement... And now it doesn't come back... ANYONE KNOW THE CODE???Domino's Hot Deal $9.99 for 2 medium cheese pizza?
I don't sorry! But you can try the following.. call and say I just recieved a postcard from DOMINOS and it says that whenever I order I get a free side order... it always works... there is no promotional code... and if they ask more detail say... it only says OOPS we messed up, sorry.. but here is a free side order on your next purchase... I got the postcard once... but I always use it... it always works lol
  • burger locations
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment