Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you think Domino's Gotham City Pizza commercials are stereotypical?

The one where the pizza girl is driving through gotham getting shot at and then delivers the pizza all friendly like to a bunch of clown gangsters.



They're stereotyping.



Gotham City= ghetto

Clowns= drug dealing gangsters



I ordered Domino's and no black box came for me.Do you think Domino's Gotham City Pizza commercials are stereotypical?
uh.. what?

does anyone care?
Domino's pizzas are inedible, so I don't pay much attention to their ads.Do you think Domino's Gotham City Pizza commercials are stereotypical?
So in your mind, dominos delivers pizzas to drug dealers in the ghetto??? Crooks get hungry too I guess.
I KNEW that Ronald McDonald was no good! I wonder what he's putting in those Happy Meals that makes everybody so happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment