Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just done an amazing food shop but cant be bothered to cook. should I buy a dominos pizza ?

They have a deal on at the minute on the facebook fanpage wher u can buy thirty pounds of food for twenty pounds, its just soo tempting, as always ther prices still hurt my wallet, hmmmJust done an amazing food shop but cant be bothered to cook. should I buy a dominos pizza ?
In the time it takes to order it %26amp; wait for it to be delivered, you could cook dinner %26amp; not have wasted 拢20. It's your money, do what you like but I can think of better things to spend 拢20 on.
A lot of times when I do a big food shop, I pick up a frozen pizza or something easy because I just don't feel like dealing with the cooking on that day. If you really can't afford the dominos, don't get it save your money and get in the kitchen.Just done an amazing food shop but cant be bothered to cook. should I buy a dominos pizza ?
yes!! and then you can redeem yourself with all the good food in the week dude!
i always spend 拢30+ even if its just for myself., i am greedy haha just make sure you get a good deal!

pizza! pizza! pizza!

plus pizza you can snack on all night looong. meals suck.
Go for it, after all, it is friday. :-)

ps 拢30 worth of food, phew i hope it's not all for you, you'll pop.
Pizza is good:



http://bofadeez.blogspot.com/2010/12/piz鈥?/a>



I say go for the pizza.
pizza!!
You couldn't afford to pay our gas bill yesterday
I have an even better offer - 50% off when you spend over 拢30. Use this code - TEEXDWKH
hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment