Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Has anyone read the new etiquette book written by the pizza hut workers? What did you think of it?

I personally thought the best tips were the ones that dealt with bathroom etiquette. It was really interesting, especially since Billy Bob wrote that section.Has anyone read the new etiquette book written by the pizza hut workers? What did you think of it?
Has anyone read the new etiquette book written by the pizza hut workers? What did you think of it?

I personally thought the best tips were the ones that dealt with bathroom etiquette. It was really interesting, especially since Billy Bob wrote that section.





Personally, I did not agree with this one.





5a. When in the bathroom, always offer the people in the stall

to the right and left of you a slice of pizza by sliding it

under the stall to them.



First of all, why should I offer them some of my pizza?

The last time I was in the John--no one offered me a slice and the two hogs on both sides of me were like sharks in a feeding frenzy--hot pepper packets and cheese packets were flying through the air and all you could hear was the gnashing of teeth and the crunching of pizza bones and an occassional ripper.



I told the lady waiting in line to use the bathroom that they weren't sharing and she took her pizza and left.



I also didn;t like





12c. " To promote patriotism, it will be the policy for pizza hut

employees to get on the intercom at least once an

hour to lead the customers in a pledge of alligance.

No matter where you are, please rise and place your

hand over your heart and join in. For those who are

in the restroom, there will be a employee to lead you

in the pledge of alliegance there."



* Now that one can get a little messy don't you think?

What was Billy Bob thinking? and who in the world gave

him that authority? Was it Marge???? She must have been

drinking with the Toobogan club again.
What are you talking about!Has anyone read the new etiquette book written by the pizza hut workers? What did you think of it?
I didnt even know there was one.



good luck.
BLEH PIZZA HUT I AM DOMINOS no seriously just giving you hell. Look at it like this no one really likes their job... they like their careers. They are going to make up useless crap to put in there but just follow it best as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment