Friday, February 24, 2012

How much money shall i bring to pizza hut?

i'm going to pizza hut with few of my friends, i'm only a teenager. I've never been to pizza hut before. How much money shall i take? and what would be the best deal to order? cheap would be good :)How much money shall i bring to pizza hut?
ermm, i would say about 10 pounds, just to be safe though i would bring 15

good luck :)
If there is a wing street attached to it, there are often daily specials. I would recommend taking about 15 to 20 dollars so that you can get what you want and have money for the tip. I think, Though I am not sure it applies to all pizza huts, You can get a Pizza for around 5 dollars.How much money shall i bring to pizza hut?
You can get a personal pan pizza for $5-$6, the buffet will cost around $7.00 it has pizza, dessert pizza, salad, and bread sticks. A soda drink will cost you around $2.00 but you get free refills. I would say you would need around $10- $15.
i always take 30 but pay for two people so i would say 15 20 quid so you don't have to worry and if your a student you can get 10% discount
15 or 20 dollars their pizzas are high but their food is good.
50 gold dabloons.
20 dollars and youre good to go
get some breadsticks

and nothing else

you cheap basterd
I'd take a $20. It will be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment