Friday, February 24, 2012

Is there a pizza lobby in Washington? I need more toppings on my pie.?

Here's the deal, extra toppings are more expensive, why can't the White House subsidize anchovies, sausage and Pepperoni? I mean, c'mon, the pizza industry has been screwing the people for years by charging for extra toppings. Shouldn't China pay for toppings on my Pizza? Seems like a worthy cause. That's the tone in Washington right now. Now is the best time to pass sweeping legislation on pizza toppings.Is there a pizza lobby in Washington? I need more toppings on my pie.?
Sure, Skippy. You're the one who keeps electing the reps and senators who drop to their knees for the Pizza lobby. Keep going to the polls and do just what you have been: voting against your own best interests and keeping 6 health...er, pizza lobbyists for every elected official very rich indeed. What a total joke you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment