Friday, February 24, 2012

I defiantly want pizza for dinner, Where would you order?

I'm not picky at all and love all these places, I know the top ones are Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesar and Domino's.... I'm babysitting today, I have my niece and two nephews....plus it's my bf and I, so I also need great deals and not looking to spend more than $50....Where would u order???



Thanks much!!! :-)I defiantly want pizza for dinner, Where would you order?
If you are going for quality, I would start with Pizza Hut, then Papa Johns, then Dominos. But if you want to get more pizza for your money (and the best crazy bread), go with Little Caesars. Personally, I always go with Little Caesars.
I live near NYC and get great local non-chain pizza places. I recognize that these places seem to supply most of America with pizza but I am really not a big fan of any of them.



Did you know that you can go onto pizza hut's or dominos websites and actually order a pizza. You can see the specials that way. Papa Johns and Little Caesars may also have that abilityI defiantly want pizza for dinner, Where would you order?
I like Pizza Hut. I usually just get a small pizza. Their pizza's are usually good. I can't stand Domino's, their pizzas are usually thick greasy things with way too much sauce. Papa John's is just average, imho. Same for Little Caesar's, but Little Caesar's is good if you don't want to spend too much on it.
Jet's. Jets has so many options and deli boat sandwiches and cinnamon sticks; plus they deliver and have no Board Of Health violations

( Every Little Caesars and domino's has either CDC or Department of health violations )

I would order from your local pizza parlor or Jet's Pizza.
Pizza Hut, Little Italy will feed all of you for 12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment