Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pizza Hut "Real Deal" TV ad, Who is the Blonde girl saying "I would totally buy this"?

There is a Pizza Hut Real Deal commercial that has a girl in it that is very familiar to me. The Ad appears to take place in the produce dept of a supermarket. The ad is very short . . . 15 seconds.



She is on screen for about 4 seconds only and says "I would totally buy this . . ."



She has long dirty blonde hair, sharp facial features, She has a ring and a medallion on a chain around her neck. She is also wearing a grey/purple tiger striped shirt.





I saw the ad aired during an episode of Dirty Jobs called "Goose Down Plucker" and the commercial came on around 30 minutes into the show.



Driving me crazy that I cannot place her face. . . .



Hopefully someone has seen it maybe. . . .Any help would be great!Pizza Hut "Real Deal" TV ad, Who is the Blonde girl saying "I would totally buy this"?
Sorry, I wish I knew...I just wanted to say thanks a lot for helping me with my essay, but I deleted the question. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment