Friday, February 24, 2012

If u already have verizon family plan + get a free phone from pizza hut will u have 2 get a new plan??

There is a deal with pizza hut that if u buy pizza u can get a free LG chocolate phone and my mom wanted to get me, a cell phoneless teen one and add me 2 her plan, but is unsure if u have to start a neew plan or if u can just add me to the plan for 9.99....help me please. is there hope?!??!?!?If u already have verizon family plan + get a free phone from pizza hut will u have 2 get a new plan??
first you have to make sure that phone is compatible with your cell provider. not every phone can be activated with any old carrier that you want. depending on what carrier your mom has, she should be able to add a line to her bill and get you a phone number for that new phone, but not knowing what carrier she's with, I don't know if it's 9.99 or more to add that line. but yes, that can be done.If u already have verizon family plan + get a free phone from pizza hut will u have 2 get a new plan??
first how old are you ??.. how old are you ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment