Friday, February 17, 2012

Why does Digiorno Pizza taste so disgusting?

I bought a pack of 3 from costco thinking it was a good deal. I couldnt finish the first one because it was so disgusting (gave half of it to my dog... he liked it of course.) and I decided to make the second one tonight. Well same thing happened, I'm just starting on the first two silces and every bite is torture. I don't know what to do with the rest of this pizza and the 3rd thats still waiting for me in the refrigerator. 10 bucks... I can't throw it away. Why is it so disgusting... sigh i wasted my moms money.Why does Digiorno Pizza taste so disgusting?
It's not delivery, it's Digiorno.....well no crap! I totally see how they came up with THAT slogan, lol.

I was also surprised after picking up a couple when they were on sale at the grocery. It DEFINITELY wasn't delivery, unless plumbers are in the delivery business....awful stuff. Maybe you could donate the last one to a shelter or something. It is sad that it has to go to waste, but gawd knows you can't eat the thing. There's better flavor in an old flip-flop.

Sorry about your experience, no one warned me, either (if I would have known you were looking at them I would have tipped you off). I even tried "dressing up" the second one with a little bit of garlic powder and some extra cheese, still a no go....ewwww.....

Red Baron makes good frozen pizza, maybe you will like theirs - the mexican pizza is awesome. Take care.
Next time go with Red Baron. Or even better, Pizza Hut. I hate Digiorno pizza.Why does Digiorno Pizza taste so disgusting?
To each his own. I like it.
crap ingredients
i agree
I have never bought digiorno in a three pack,but we love that pizza,i never buy anything else,we get all kinds including the cheese filled crust......We buy ours one at a time and at the grocery...

No comments:

Post a Comment