Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If you grabbed the first slice of pizza and accidently knocked the box over?

Of course it lands with the drippy cheese side down and there's a shedding dog in the house. Would you eat the slice in front of your angry friends anyway?

I think this will go under News and Events 'cause everyone made such a big deal about it.If you grabbed the first slice of pizza and accidently knocked the box over?
DAMN YOU!!! You ruined the pizza party for everyone! Go take a class on how NOT to be clumsy!! Just kidding!!! Don't worry about $#!% happens. lol ^_^ And NO I would never eat a pizza that has fallen on the ground if you did then you are horrible...
I'd eat my clean piece. It they were next to me, they could have tried to catch it. If was entirely my fault - then I would still eat the slice, but I'd pay for the whole pizza myself.If you grabbed the first slice of pizza and accidently knocked the box over?
well? did you eat the piece of pizza or not? hahaha thats terrible luck. did you get another pizza for everyone?
Id eat it.. after I stood over the fallen pizza and pee'd on it.
LOL..not good...plus I am glad this didn't happen to me!
Boy, what a klutz. You should eat the slice right after you call for another pizza for everyone else. And, "oops" is not a sufficient apology.
eat that slice, why should it go to waste also?
If I were there and you ate the only clean slice in front of me I'd have force fed the rest of the hairy pizza into your fat face and made you pay for a new pizza.
This reminds me of the little boy, the little girl, and the two ice cream cones.



The boy tells the girl he is going to get an ice cream cone. She says "Bring me one too please!", and off he goes.



On the way back the little boy licks the ice cream cone in his right hand and knocks the scoop off onto the ground. He is only sad for a moment.



When he gets back he has already half eaten the ice cream in his left hand. He hands the little girl the empty cone and says "Yours fell off".
I believe there is an expression "ownership is 9/10 of the law" and since you were in posession of the clean slice, oh well. How quickly before you ordered another pizza?
Now you know, don't ever grab pizza and knock the box over. I think you meant you were the one that bought the pizza. The right thing to do is order another one. You have to admit this is pretty funny.(Now)
i would have grabbed a piece of pizza if the pizza was falling in the floor -- really i would've tried to grab the whole pizza -- to save it -- anyway i try to always let someone else go first to the food -- don't know why -- guess it's just etiquette -- or is it -- anyway -- i was told as a child never to grab the last piece of bread, that that was rude.
You should be beaten unconscious, then stripped naked and left on the town square. In some parts of the world, you could be killed for this. Just thank your lucky stars you live in the greatest country in the world. Consider yourself properley chastised. Go and sin no more, my son.
interesting...very interesting.
not a chance,i'd do the honourable thing and give that piece up to a lady and reorder another pizza
No!!!



You should drop your piece on the floor, cheese

side down.
I think it's unfair if you have your bite alone! I don't believe in 5 seconds unless your friends are 1 week fasting without food but if they are smart enough they prefer not to eat at all and better to go to bed! Get another pizza so that everybody will be happy! For respect and etiquette reasons you can still have the remaining slice and add it up your new share, I think they don't care as lo0ng as you pay for the next pizza replaced to your accident!
If they made such a big deal about it not only would I eat it, but I would stand on top of the table and dance and eat it. Then I would tell them to shut up and I would buy them another pizza.
I would have been more careful to begin with.
what nonsense...How drunk were you all when this happened

you had to be drunk to be so uncoordinated and whinny
...MAYBE if I could stop laughing I would TRY to answer!!!!! That's a beauty mate!
Is this what you all do in New York city?
I'm guessing $8.99 was a too much to pay for another pizza?
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • crab shack
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment