Friday, February 24, 2012

What ever happen the 30 minutes or less or you're pizza is free?

Know they tell me its gonna take friggin 1 to almost 2 hours for 1 or 2 pizza's to get delivered lol are there any pizza places that still have the 30 minute dealWhat ever happen the 30 minutes or less or you're pizza is free?
That died awhile ago man. Now I get my pizza's two hours after calling and that's considered "early."
No clue what places you guys are going to - everywhere I go it's under an hour. But, yeah, there's no longer anyone who does the 30 minutes or less for a free pizza because they were starting to get later and later due to increased traffic (more cars on the road) and more traffic lights and stuff. It's too risky because the teens that deliver your pizza were getting pulled over and stuff.What ever happen the 30 minutes or less or you're pizza is free?
There were problems with their delivery guys driving too fast and getting into accidents.
Here's what you do to get a free pizza pretty fast. Call a place up like Pizza Hut. Be very mad, yell at them and say I placed my order 3 or 4 hours ago and I still haven't got it! When they ask your name just tell them and they'll of course say they didn't get your order. So yell at them some more...You lost my order??? It works, seriously I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment