Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What pizza topping would be a deal breaker on a sharezees?

Lol "sharezees"

Anchovies AND pineapple for sure! And maybe pineapple and bacon/sausage/meat. Peppers too would gross me out.



May I ask why you're asking this? Are you deliberately trying to get out of sharing? HahahaWhat pizza topping would be a deal breaker on a sharezees?
anchovies!!!!!!
Lol wtf?

explain this question and Ill actually answer it!What pizza topping would be a deal breaker on a sharezees?
Pineapple.
pineapple. for sure!
Bacon
Anchovies
I do not want any kind of vegetable on my Pizza

Soggy veggies aren't my thing

Vegetables belong in salads.
Anchovies, definitely. The smell alone makes me queasy.
Anchovies. Yuck.
Cheese.
any form of seafood.



total eww.
what?
any kind of meat.



i'm not a vegetarian, but meat on my pizza is a no go.



anchovies as well, olives, and peppers.



i'm picky. haha.
anchovies or sausage
umm, what?
greasy drippy bacon



other than that, i'll eat like any kind of pizza %26lt;3
poop I eat every thing.
no doubt anchovies
mushrooms
olives man. i'd rather eat anchovies than olives any day
pineapple, anchovies, and olives.
why's everyone hating on pineapples? then again, i've only tried it on the bbq pizzas.



anyways, the answer is MOST DEFINITELY ANCHOVIES! YUUUCK!!!!
It would be anchovies,,,,,,,,

everything else would be

great !! Love pineapple on

my pizza.
Eggplant. Yes, I have seen it. Way back when I was a young pup, I usta bring people there hot pizza's in 30 minutes or less, working out of a local place called Raimondo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment