Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does Domino's Pizza stil have the 5-5-5 deal?

the deal is 3 medium 1 topping pizzas for $5 eachDoes Domino's Pizza stil have the 5-5-5 deal?
yes they do
i don't know but pizza hut has that same deal i just saw the commercial.Does Domino's Pizza stil have the 5-5-5 deal?
yup yup
pizzahut does now
yes I ordered it a week ago
The ads are still running for it. Especially during football games.
Mine still has the coupon, but I haven't seen any ads for it recently.
yummy yes!!
Yes,they do.
I don't know. why don't you ask them
Yes
i think so
Such a rip for a sodium filled piece of dough. I'd do Little Cesar's 5 dollar deal, it's much better.
i orderd it last week so im sure they do
yes you can even call dominoes and ask them
Yes they have the 5-5-5 deal.
Yes they do. I think they also have this new thing in my town or they used to. It was after 5-5-5 Deal was gone from my town. They had this thing 6-6-6. It was 3 pizzas for $6. It was stupid so they changed it back to 5-5-5.
Yes, It still has it from about 1 and half year. That is the deal I always choose, it is the best to eat peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment