Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yum Yum Pizza Hut, Your favorite?

Ok, so Pizza Hut has a deal going on here - ANY pizza, ANY crust - $5.



So, I want something absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS and amazing. I looked at their website, but I am not seeing anything other than the regular old cheese pizza, pepperoni, supreme... blah blah blah. I want something like the chicken bacon bbq... Any suggestions!?Yum Yum Pizza Hut, Your favorite?
call them and ask for chicken bacon bbq then. or call and ask what all you can do incase it is only one topping.
I love their Hawaiian pizza, canadian bacon and pineapple....ummmmYum Yum Pizza Hut, Your favorite?
If you want something that actually has a decent taste to it then why are you ordering from pizz hut?
Ask them what you want for topping.



I like the chicken bacon bbq too--D

No comments:

Post a Comment