Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pizza Hut 10.00 deal?

How many have you taken advantage of that $10.00 any size any topping any crust pizza?

How does it work?

Order online only or order by phone too?

Do you think this will last a while or will be cut off shortly?Pizza Hut 10.00 deal?
I haven't taken advantage of it, but it sounds good.



Thank you for the lunch idea.



I will call and see what I can get delivered.......





A few minutes later.



I just checked it out online.



Stuffed crust is higher.Pizza Hut 10.00 deal?
I ordered it online...they have a feature where you can fully customize the pizza in every way possible before buying..pretty cool...http://www.fastfoodforlife.com has more stories like this
  • greyhound tickets
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment