Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why do retagional pizzas always look so unappetizing?

I saw the Pizza Hut 10.99 deal for two medium pizzas. But unfortunately theyr'e rectangular. Sorry, but I like my pizza circular, Why doesn't Pizza Hut get this?Why do retagional pizzas always look so unappetizing?
Maybe it's because there are still other customers who order the rectangular pizzas, and also they forgot to ask what you thought about these pizzas!!



I think it's a personal preference. You are so used to seeing a round pizza, and when you see a rectangular pizza, it doesn't look right, so you equate it as unappetizing.



I personally don't like pizzas that much because I feel they are fattening. I categorize them as junk food. I don't begrudge people who like them though. My kids like them, and I buy pizzas for them once in a while as a treat. I also make healthy pizza for them with fresh premade dough from Trader Joe's and selected reduced cheese, veggies, canadian bacon (less fat than sausages or pepperoni), so the fat gram content per slice is much less than store bought pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment