Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ever known someone to take back a pizza because there wasn't enough toppings?

I picked up a $10 large special deal pizza from Papa Johns today.. It has been awhile since I have had pizza, and I just can't help but to notice how I couldn't even SEE half of the toppings that were supposed to be on it..



5-10 years ago I never noticed this. I know with the state of things times are hard, but damn, can't you just spinkle a little more on the pizza till I notice them at least? Why would I ever pay full price for this specialty pizza or come back to a place of business again when their sale has givin subpar results.



It's not just them. Other major chains have been this way of course(at least where I live). I know a lot depends on the guy preparing the pizza, as I have had times where they actually load it up.. But when it looks obvious like your trying to save a penny, it just pisses me off.Ever known someone to take back a pizza because there wasn't enough toppings?
My boss is like this, especially when it comes to the amount of cheese on the pie. I've seen some "penny-pinchers" in my day, but not one quite like him.



Anyway, to answer your question, I have never seen someone actually take back the pizza. The majority of people just call back to complain about the product.
No, I don't know anyone who has done that. Papa Johns is my favorite pizza place and I've always had a ton of toppings. Papa Johns places most toppings under the cheese so therefore you don't see as much of them. They do it because it looks better and keeps the toppings from falling off. It's really not about saving money- the toppings don't cost them hardly anything.Ever known someone to take back a pizza because there wasn't enough toppings?
Major pizza chains make absolute GARBAGE pizza. NEVER buy a pizza from a chain. The little mom and pop local joints are the best places to get pizza. Some are bad but find your favorite and stick with it.
I wouldnt be suprised if someone takes back a pizza, but i also wouldnt be suprised if they spit on it either.
Papa John's always trys to screw over people! I don't like their pizza it don't taste good to me at all =( THUMBS DOWN PAPA JOHNS!
not anyone .

thats funny though .
no i dont know anyone
No sense confronting the people who made it. They may be under orders from above. You can either take your business elswhere, or next time if it happens take a picture of it, then send the picture plus a letter to the head office, explaining why you're considering taking your business elsewhere (but don't be rude!). Good companies love to hear about ways they can improve from the customer. Or, they may be able to give you an explanation that you hadn't thought of.

You may get a coupon for a free pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment