Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I get pizza from Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, or Dominos?

I need to order a lot of pizza and the local place where we usually go is too expensive. I have literally 0 experience with any of these places, but they all offer a cheaper deal. Which one is the best?Should I get pizza from Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, or Dominos?
Pizza Hut for sure. The $10 deal is great. I wouldn't order Papa John's if they were free. I think their pizza is horrid!
In my opinion, I would say Dominos. I have eaten at all 3 places, but Dominos does not have as much grease then the other two, but that is my opinion.Should I get pizza from Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, or Dominos?
order dominos online. they have a pizza tracker so you can see exactly what stage your pizza is in, all the way to when it is dellivered, and who!
I call Domino's. Papa John's tastes better, but the last time I ordered, the girl was rude to me. Pizza hut is nasty, except for their cheesesticks.
Try to find a "Pizza Factory". They have AMAZING pizzas. And their XL is like 10 dollars I think.
None,look in your local yellow pages and order one from a small pie shop in your neighborhood.

The small mom and pop places always make top shelf pies and do NOT use cat meat like the big three.
Wow, it's odd to hear that your local place charges more than these 3 overpriced chains. I'd take the cheapest of the 3, which I would expect to be Dominos.
Pizza Hut and get stuffed crust! YUM YUM YUM and a plus, you can also get some wing street wings
get Dominos...i would if i had 1 close by where i live
dominos....titties!
they are all good pizzas,it just depends on what you want on them.i like Papa John's and Pizza Hut my self.
Pizza Hut is my best:)
What kind of pizza are you looking for?I prefer Dominos I dont know why
Domino's has a deal going on, but if you can get Little Caesars... they have $5 pizzas, no limit
  • national tire and battery
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment