Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does Pizza Hut still have their deal going on, the 5 for 5 deal??

I'm talking about the one where you buy a medium or large pizza at regular price and get up to 5 more of equal or lesser value for $5 each????? I need to know because i am going to take my son and some of his friends there on Friday for his birthday and hope they still have this deal going on.Does Pizza Hut still have their deal going on, the 5 for 5 deal??
Thats Domino's Hun
Yes, i believe they still do. I personally love Pizza Hut. You can call them and ask them before you go.Does Pizza Hut still have their deal going on, the 5 for 5 deal??
It's actually Domino's who has the 555 deal, and yes, they still have it. As far as I know, it's so popular they don't have any plans to get rid of it.
Donno
Who cares? They suck!!! But if you really need to go there, call your local Pizza Hut and ask them, it varies from store to store.
go 2 little ceasers

No comments:

Post a Comment