Tuesday, February 21, 2012

(Austin) Where is this pizza from?

I saw this ad pop up for a local Austin pizza deal a while ago, and I was hoping a local resident would happen to be able to help me identify it. From what I can tell, it's a standard pepperoni deep-dish with oodles of cheese %26amp; grease, but the perfect melting of the cheese and minimal crust really drew me in. Any chance someone's seen this before? http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMWE76qhgt-j1AEQrAIY7wEyCNMVrJKxcb4R



Also, before you ask, I've already run several image searches and contacted the company to try to find the source of the image. No dice on either.(Austin) Where is this pizza from?
Don't think its from Mangia, which IMHO, has the BEST deep-dish pizza in Austin.
I can only help a little. It isn't Home Slice, Austins Pizza, Mellow Mushroom, or Roppollo's. It also isn't Mangia Pizza or Conan's (they're deep dish) Those are most of the major pizza places in town.



I obviously don't know if its fake...but there is no guarantee that is actually of a pizza place in town.



Maybe you can go through this list until you find it if it is a real pizza in town.



http://www.squidoo.com/austinpizza(Austin) Where is this pizza from?
possibly Double Daves or Rockin' Tomato Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment