Friday, February 24, 2012

Does anyone have a contact email to complain to pizza hut? or a complaints line.?

I ordered a pizza the other night over the interenet for delivery. It was only a Pizza mia deal costing 拢7.99 so not a large order.



I waited an hour then rang the landline for my local pizza hut. There was no answer. Kept trying and trying but still the same.



An hour and 30 minutes later the delivery man came, I got out a 拢10 note to pay for my meal but he had no change. (what sort of company sends their driver out with no change when i clearly selected the option saying cash on delivery!!!) He tried ringing his manager to see what he should do. . but yet again no answer. So He suggested coming back later with my change but i said no. And i had to search around looking for change! All of this lasted 20mins.



By the time he had gone i opened my pizza and it was even smaller than when i usually get a Mia! it was stone cold and the cheese had gone all crusty around the edges. It was disgusting. I tried to ring up to complain again.... but yet again NO ANSWER!!Does anyone have a contact email to complain to pizza hut? or a complaints line.?
http://www.pizzahut.com/ContactUs/contac鈥?/a>



Maybe this link will help...its a way to contact Pizza Hut. You can select that you had an unsatisfactory experience and your state and provide your birth date to then comment on your experience with Pizza Hut. But if you don't live in the U.S. I don't think this will help...



But thats the best I could come up with...there should also be a phone number to contact if you'd prefer to do that.
How about you CALL pizza hut next time and speak to someone about your order, rather than passively clicking some buttons and expecting everything to be perfect without one ounce of actual communication.Does anyone have a contact email to complain to pizza hut? or a complaints line.?
http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment