Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you look for when ordering pizza?

what deals do you look for when you order pizza for yourself, your family or anyother situations. let me know and tell me what you order for ex:(your family or your self)



thanks :)What do you look for when ordering pizza?
2 large pepperoni pizzas pepperoni is my favorite! its sooo good!
I just like supreme pizza with a bottle of coke. I look for anchovies.What do you look for when ordering pizza?
I don't like Pizza lol.
none really. i just order whatever i feel like eating...mostly pepperoni pizza.
as much cheese as inhumanly possible
The toppings flavour stuff like that...
my wife makes the choices which are awesome by the way and i just pay,we work as a team.i love it.
I usually order for myself...and I stick to what Im familiar with..I tip the guy 3 bucks at the most, and I look for if the guy is on time or not...If they say 30 - 45 minutes, I kind of expect them to get there within that time frame
i like pizzas with chicken or mushrooms (with coke ofcourse)
I don't usually eat pizza but I used to like extra cheese or a meat lovers deal.
I don't order pizza much. I just call in cause I get lonely and I want to talk to employee's.
i like cheese pizza frm hungry howies with the red marinara sauce to dip it in and a pepsi:) pshyea! lmao
I look for the best type of pizza.. xD
I try to look for the deals like - 4 wings, bread sticks, large 2 or 3 topping pizza with a pop. My husband and I usually order the quick ready to go for $6 or a Supreme with everything and anchovies on one half, he doesn't live anchovies. We use coupons when we have them.
I don't order.

I get up, walk to the shop %26amp; buy a couple of hawaiian %26amp; meat lovers pizzas.



Duh.
I look for gourmet or authentic pizza. Those of us who are older know that not only are most of the ingredients in today's pizza fake but are of extremely low quality. So much competition has forced outlets to serve more or less nutrition free crust and cheese's that are as phony as velveeta. To make matters worse you get very little and today's "Large" is my generations medium. Find a gourmet pizza place and you will never go back.
I just look at what kinds of crust i want (thin) and which toppings i want.



But tbh i don't order pizza much.
Yes, yes! coupon, promotion discount, half price side order things....



Why not? that's the fun of eating pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment