Friday, February 24, 2012

I defiantly want pizza for dinner, where should I order?

I'm not picky at all and love all these places, I know the top ones are Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesar and Domino's.... I'm babysitting today, I have my niece and two nephews....plus it's my bf and I, so I also need great deals and not looking to spend more than $50....Where would u order???



Thanks much!!! :-)I defiantly want pizza for dinner, where should I order?
I say make your own!



The kids will get a kick out of spreading on the sauce and toppings (plus you'll get more of what you want anyways)



You can buy pre-made crust, use french bread, or use refrigerator dough



Add pizza sauce (or a smooth spaghetti sauce)



Toppings (sausage, peperoni, shredded chicken, roasted veggies, etc)



And cheese.
Personally I prefer the smaller mom-and-pop operations. That's REAL pizza!

YUMMM...I defiantly want pizza for dinner, where should I order?
Domino's ftw.
Little Caesars, no question.
Pizza Hut!
Depends on where you live - Godfather's or Caseys
i always get domino's. no fail.
get a salad instead. pizza is really bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment