Friday, February 24, 2012

What's the deal with hawaian pizza?

I personally don't like it! Do U?What's the deal with hawaian pizza?
no cooked pineapple for me, thanks..
Nope, don't like pineapple all that much and I think it's a dumb combo for a pizza.What's the deal with hawaian pizza?
delicious
I thought ewww... at first, but it's actually quite good with bacon or ham. I guess it would be considered an "acquired taste".
It is wonderfully addictive. Sweet and savory/salty all in one bite!



This pizza is popular for the same reason people like chocolate covered pretzels, raisins in a nutty trail mix, popcorn and soda.



Ever see anyone dip fries in ice cream? Same deal.
It's the greatest thing on the planet. It should be new the new currency. Pinapple with canadian bacon and pizza. can't beat that. I guesse its a matter of tastebuds.
i love it, you get supper and desert all in one.
you can't go wrong with ham and pineapple
it's good. especially when you add bacon and banana to it.
No, something about pineapple and pizza just don't mix well to me.
I like it. I get it often, but my little boy can not stand it.
one of the delicious food in my world
I tried it for something different because I always have a veggie pizza without that awful eggplant. So, I ordered the pizza with tomato chunks, mushrooms, onions with pineapple and ham and the pizza was out of this world. The flaver mixing and every bite was different. It is a mood thing but when the taste buds call thats what I order.

I also tried pineapple and shrimp on a white pizza and that was devine. Yes, garlic and pineapple love each other.

I would not try pineapple on pizza through a chain for example, but my pizzas were from a little, local place.
do you mean pineapple and ham....

NO THANK YOU

Hey on Oprah today she was showing how different countries eat/prepare pizza.

pineapple and ham did NOT even come from Hawaii, shock to me, I thought it did.

However, I forgot where it was from.
I wanted to try something different, so I got my usual pepperoni, bell pepper, and onion, but I had them add pineapple to it. It just added a little sweetness and was delicious. I've gotten it several times.



Everyone has different tastes, but don't knock it 'till you've tried it. It's much better than you would imagine. Now it's different if you don't like pineapple in the first place.



Side note: I used to get Wendy's side salad and ask them to take the pineapple off, but they'd almost always forget, so I tried it, with my usual blue cheese dressing. Now when I have salad with blue cheese (lettuce with maybe carrot and cabbage, but no beets or other stuff like that), I always get blue cheese dressing and I add pineapple with the pineapple juice to it. Looks absolutely awful, but tastes absolutely delicious. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be eating something like that!





.
I like it for a change but my favorite is chicken pizza.
I love it.. The pineapples are great!
I really like anything with pineapple. Cooked or raw.
No. Pineapple has no business being on a pizza. People don't go putting mango and grapefruit on pizza, so why pineapple? It's no different in my opinion.
Yes. I like the taste of pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment