Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there a standard for the size of a LARGE PIZZA?

I know I see 16" and 18" but what is the real deal here?



Dominos Large is like a local pizza shop's small....in my area...Is there a standard for the size of a LARGE PIZZA?
Where I work (in Canada) the sizes are:



10" - Small

12" - Medium

14" - Large

16" - Xtra Large

18" - Xtra Xtra Large



Hope this helps. :)
It varies. Most of the time, it's 10 to 12 inches for medium, 14 to 16 inches for large and 18 inches for extra large. 8 to 10 inches is usually a small but in the US, they call it a personal or single serving.Is there a standard for the size of a LARGE PIZZA?
16 inches round
a "large" can be 9-inches

a "small" can be 20-inches



there is no LAW ......just deal with it %26amp; grow up
16 large in Houston , I never see an 18

No comments:

Post a Comment