Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dominos Pizza, 5-5-5- Deal, do you like the deal?

yeah its a good idea! I think Dominos got smart and brung down their prices...They were one of the highest pizza parlor around at least in my area. So i went to the store and bought digorno...same thing in my book lolDominos Pizza, 5-5-5- Deal, do you like the deal?
Just heard they are going to start a new 444 deal... 3 10 inch on topping pizza's for $4 each... not sure how 10 inch pizzas compare to medium?

http://tubeforme.com/

Report Abuse


Just figured out the math... it's a scam... it's a better deal to do the 555 verses the 444... the 444 deal you get 30% less pizza at only a 20% less price than the 555 deal... see my blog for all the numbers....

http://matthewsbloghome.blogspot.com/2008/04/dominos-444-deal-verses-555-deal.html

Report Abuse

Dominos Pizza, 5-5-5- Deal, do you like the deal?
yeah its a great deal
I am hungry now!!
yea we had tha 555 deal yesterday
yes i thinks it's a great deal especialy if you have a family and all of them like different kind of pizzas. it give familys that don't have alot of extra money to treat there family so i like the deal.
I love the deal in fact i am going to order one right now!!!
yeah it's a great deal
the deal is good (remember its medium size pizza's) , but i think pizza hut has better pizza. too bad they dont deliver to my house. :-(
Its great. My boyfriend and I like to get two hoagies for now and he gets one pizza to take with him for lunch at work.
  • wheels and tires
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment