Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is pizza huts $10 deal worth it?

I think that it is seriously worth it. You can get all the toppings that you like and usually get for ten dollars when you would normally pay like 16 - 20$. Try it out... I think that you will agree.Is pizza huts $10 deal worth it?
lol I actually work at a pizza hut here in oregon..



We're doing the 10 dollar pizza through the end of this month as far as I know.



its any size pizza, any way you want it, and one dollar more for the stuffed cheese crust.

Usually the pizza's are around 16 to 18 dollars depending on the pizza.



Like at my store; a Large stuffed crust super supreme is 18.98 but you get it for 11 dollars instead. In my opinion, that is a very very good deal.



We also have an order of bread sticks and a two liter for 3.99.



Hope I helped!
I have ordered it several times and the pizza is really good and loaded. I ordered a large supreme and it was just as good as the regular large loaded pizza.Is pizza huts $10 deal worth it?
If you get a large pizza, then I say yes. But getting it delivered adds a $2 "delivery charge" and then you gotta tip the guy, so it's still stupidly expensive. I'd rather just go pick it up.
I think it is a great price, and to get whatever you want on a pizza for $ 10.00 it is well worth it.
Absolutely yes considering you usually have to spend $15-17 for a large pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment