Friday, February 24, 2012

Will a pizza place deliver just soda?

I'm craving a soda, but I don't feel like walking down three flights of stairs, getting into my car (which is parked significantly far away from my apartment due to the jerk who decided to take my reserved spot this afternoon), driving five minutes to the store, getting out of the car, avoiding the homeless guy by the door entrance, dealing with the douchebag behind the counter, and making my way back to my apartment. That would be lame.Will a pizza place deliver just soda?
Call them and find out.
haha i dont think so, but like, try to order something small like a small pizza and a soda :)



answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Will a pizza place deliver just soda?
depends on which pizza place ya order from ...pizza hut ? then yes
Lol? Probably not, but if you tell them your situation, they might deliver it for you, if they're nice.
Only if you order the min amount for delivery.
Nope, I believe you have to order at least $10 in value for them to deliver anything.
they probably not, because they have minimum delievery.
Well, just order a small pizza along. Either you go to the super market and save the money, or pay it and stay home! :)
That would be lame, indeed.
why wouldnt you just order pizza while your at it....pizzas good
call and ask them?!?

ur paying for them to deliver right? so i don't see why they wouldn't?
  • tagine
  • restaurants in chicago
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment