Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's the largest pizza size at Pizza Hut?

Okay so the ANY SIZE. ANY TOPPING. for ten bucks deal is VERY tempting, but my question is, what's the largest pizza size at Pizza Hut? I know there's small, medium, large, and then what else? Also are they still running the ten bucks deal for ANY SIZE. ANY TOPPING.What's the largest pizza size at Pizza Hut?
Large is the largest pizza you can get at Pizza Hut. And yes the $10 deal is still going on.
At the Pizza Hut I work at, we got rid of the Extra Large. It was only available in one type of dough, which was like a Hand Tossed style dough, but not as thick or tasty. It wasn't very good and people only bought it because it was cheaper. I think all the stores in my district got rid of that size as well. We would make 5 dough pieces every night just to have to throw them away. But yes, it's still running and will be for a while.What's the largest pizza size at Pizza Hut?
I like to order the extra medium with meat stuff on it
proly large
i believe extra large. i work at papa johns and thats the same deal we have.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment