Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whats the deal with the pizza hut any size any crust any topping etc..?

Can i get an extra large 4 topping pizza with think crust?

Is this how it works or how does it really work? for 10$???Whats the deal with the pizza hut any size any crust any topping etc..?
Yes, you can!.
I think you should call the corporation with this question. It obviously is troubling you. Good luck my child, and may all your problems in life be as simple as this even though it may be very irrelevant to a successful future, unless you're planning on opening a pizza business.Whats the deal with the pizza hut any size any crust any topping etc..?
They don't have extra large, but you can get a large thin crust with 4 toppings for $10. The only restrictions on this deal are it is $1 more for stuffed crust and they don't allow double toppings.
I know, I couldn't believe it either. But I ordered it the other night, and it's absolutely true. I got a large 3 topping pan pizza with no problems.
easy, they need more costumers to get more money

and $10 for a pizza is a great deal
no xtra large.

No comments:

Post a Comment