Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone else think it is ludicrous that people bend over backwards for vegetarians?

Everytime I go to my grandparents, they always have a special thing made for my younger brother who has proclaimed he is a vegetarian. I don't see why they deserve to get whatever they want to eat while I'm stuck eating dry roast beef and craptastic cauliflower. I say if my brother gets special treatment, they better order me a pizza. Omnivores have to deal with what's on the table.Does anyone else think it is ludicrous that people bend over backwards for vegetarians?
Why yes, yes I do.
Sheesh, what a suck up!! Syd, you want me to beat this dude's *** with my whip, or do you think that would turn him on too much?

Report Abuse

Does anyone else think it is ludicrous that people bend over backwards for vegetarians?
Just because your little brother is a snob doesn't mean they all are - most go out of their way to NOT inconvienance others, from what I've seen

my aunt and my friend are vegatarians- they don't know each other, but they each make a lot of vegatarian dishes whenever we have dinners and they'll share these and if no one eats them, they're fine with that, more leftovers, and that way they have something that works with their diet
Its considerate to cater for everybodys tastes, there is no point serving only stuff which has meat in it if some of your guests are vegetarians. Although its also considerate to serve food which appeals to everybody and not just vegetarians.
Humans are omnivores by nature. Vegetarians are idiots by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment