Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm worried to go into work tomorrow because i got my nosed pierced w/o asking my boss. i work at a pizza plac?

e. it's just a stud. does anyone think this is a big deal?I'm worried to go into work tomorrow because i got my nosed pierced w/o asking my boss. i work at a pizza plac?
Hi there I work at a pizza place too and people have their ears, nose, lip, and eyebrows pierced, but they work in the back. I dont see the problem with it. If they dont want you to have it just tape it up with a small circular band-aide,
I work at a restaurant and we can't have them where I work. I imagine if you just got it pierced, then you can't put in one of those clear retainers. One girl where I work used to cut only a tiny piece of the sticky part of a band aid and put it over hers.I didn't even know she had it pierced for a while. Try that, then ask your boss about it when you get there. If he doesn't want it to show then you're covered. If he's cool with it just take the band aid off.I'm worried to go into work tomorrow because i got my nosed pierced w/o asking my boss. i work at a pizza plac?
if your asking 9 times out of 10 your boss is a prick. so i say be prepared because it may not be good. have it covered until you get the okay or not.
I'd buy a clear one. A friend of mine got her's done and came with a stud and my boss flipped but then again..I work at a daycare. Still, I'd consider it.
Perhaps put a small piece of bandaid on it? You really shouldnt have done that. I guess the best way is to be honest though...

No comments:

Post a Comment