Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can you help me with my pizza order for my birthday party today?

i don't order pizzas a lot. im having a birthday party tonight and i'm going to order pizza. about 20 to maybe less than 30 people are going to be there.

how many boxes should i order? and when do i make the order. how long would that many boxes take to make? also, is there a certain pizza place where i should order? like special party deals such as this?

thanks :)Can you help me with my pizza order for my birthday party today?
hi there! i used to work at marcos pizza. im not sure if they are in your area, but they have decent pizza. it used to be extremely delicious but nowadays they are a little more greasy, but still good. they have square pizzas that are ideal for bigger crowds which have 16 slices each, but im not sure what kind of deals they have right now. i would call the order in about 2 hours early and tell them the time you want to pick it up/have it delivered. since its saturday, if you wait last minute it will take longer for them to get to you.



p.s. i just checked the big square pizza is 6.99 for one in my area. as for how many, i would get 2 or 3, you can always keep the leftovers. hope i helped!Can you help me with my pizza order for my birthday party today?
What you should do is get like 10 of the $5 Little Caesar's Pizzas. The Hot-N-Ready ones.

5 cheese, 5 pepperoni. $50.00 and it's quick!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love pizzas for birthday parties! These coupons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love pizzas for birthday parties! These coupons are awesome! I hope these could be used for what we are organizing in my home country.

    ~Antonio Liwanag

    ReplyDelete