Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do you think when people eat pizza with utensils?

When I saw this person carefully eating pizza with a knife and fork, as if dealing with a steak. I wasn't sure what to think. Does that kill the joy of eating pizza? Just to avoid getting hands dirty? What's your take on this?What do you think when people eat pizza with utensils?
pfft silly people, pizza is a finger food.
I think to eat soup with my hands. To prove a point.What do you think when people eat pizza with utensils?
Pizza must have been hot.
i am the high-society type that likes to eat snickers with a knife and fork
I think that you should learn to mind your own business!
I don't like to have grease on my hands. I try not to touch my food.
Why in the world would the way someone chooses to eat pizza concern you at all? But before I get all high and mighty with my answer, I've got to tell you about something that happened to me recently:



If you have read many of my other postings, you may know that I am an old black man from the South. A few days ago, a young friend and I were in a neighboring city (Long Beach, CA), and wanted lunch. I happen to know of a wonderful, wonderful barbeque hole-in-the-wall there, and asked if he'd like to try it.



We ordered, got our food, and I dug in. Then I happen to glance up at Tom (I should tell you that he's a young white guy from an upper-middle-class Midwestern background), and I saw him "carefully eating his ribs with a knife and fork"!



"Oh, no, Tom," I almost shouted. "No, no, no! HERE'S how you eat this!" Then I proceeded to grab a big, fat, juicy rib by both ends, and devoured the meat. Sauce, juice, and everything else flew EVERYWHERE--- but it was wonderful! And when Tom got the knack of it, I think he may have even out-messed me!



So---what do I think when people eat pizza with utensils? I think that's their own choice, their own business. But---eating barbeque ribs with utensils??? That's a whole 'nother story! :)
although pizza is a casual food and is intended to eat with hands, if it can be eaten with a knife and fork it is perfectly acceptable but still considered a casual food.
I think nothing of it. Maybe the pizza was greasy %26amp; they didn't want their hands to get greasy.
I usually dnt do this, but usually when im in a rush and my pizza is extra lava hot, I eat it with a fork. I mean if u do it all the time then u need to get a head check cuz pizza is total finger, hand, and face food (cant help but get it on all)
I eat my pizza with a knife and fork (except for the outer edge of the crust) and no, it doesn't kill the joy.



P.S. I love tomatoes but am HORRIBLY allergic to them. I can eat them fine but I cannot get the tiniest bit of tomato sauce or juice on my skin. If I eat pizza (or a sandwich/burger with tomato or ketchup) WITHOUT using a fork and knife the entire lower part of my face swells up and I get a nasty rash. Talk about killing the joy...
I have extensive very expensive dental work on my front teeth and was told to never bite down on something - and I've learned the hard way by breaking a tooth while out of town. I have to cut things like pizza up since they can be chewy or tough to bite into so I am quite used to it and don't think much of it anymore.
There are several reasons to eat pizza with a knife and fork



1) not to get grease on your hands ... because then it will get on everything you touch afterwards

2) to protect sensitive teeth

3) to force yourself to eat much more slowly so that you feel fuller faster and don't eat too much.
  • flight simulator games
  • kbb used car value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment