Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is the new Dominoes pizza the real deal?

It looks bangin, but how does it taste?Is the new Dominoes pizza the real deal?
I didn'y realize there was a new pizza for Dominoes? You have sparked my interest my good fellow. SPARKED IT !!



I still want to try one of those pasta bowls in bread.. I'd have to do level 10 for 8 hours to burn that off tho.. na mean?
we dont have a dominoes here anymore all of them closed down :( but im sure the new one is good there....Is the new Dominoes pizza the real deal?
AWESOME!!!AWESOME!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!
This has to be one of the most popular questions on Yahoo answers ATM.



Personally I liked it, the sauce is spicier, the cheese is well...cheesier...fresher? And the crust has a nice garlic butter flavor.



Try it!
My answer for most anything food related is, "don't knock it til you try it". In my area they have a special 2med,2topping for $5.99ea.,how can you go wrong there? Also, everybody has different taste, what do you consider good pizza?
I thought it was ok but nothing special. Here is a review: http://tiny.cc/jB819
everyone has different taste, i have had them and they taste good to me. i wish i can find a family pizzeria to get the best pizza. everything here is chain restaurants. i like the single family stuff personally, but it will definitely do for what is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment