Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much do you tip the pizza delivery guy?

I got the 5,5,5 deal from dominos....how much do I tip the pizza delivery guy....they said the pizza was gonna get here in 35-40 minutes!



Thanks!How much do you tip the pizza delivery guy?
If the order is under $20 I usually give him $3 on average. If it's between $20 - $50, I will give between $5 - $10.
Wow, 15 minutes! I'd tip him $10, too!!

Report Abuse

How much do you tip the pizza delivery guy?
I would say at least $5.00 for one pizza, $2.00 for each additional pizza. And yes, to the cheapo who doesn't tip the delivery guy, any service where someone comes to bring food to your door is a tippable service. It's the trade-out for convenience. And delivery people, like waiter persons...depend on their tips.
I generally tip delivery at 20% or $5, whichever is the larger amount. Unless, of course, something gets screwed up then it's about 10% or $1, whichever is the larger amount.
First off a delivery guy's income is tip based, the company usually give them 2-3 dollars per delivery plus their tips. 15%-20% is the norm.



Don't tip your waiters and waitresses, they're 2 faced!
I usually tip him 15% of the bill. So if I'm paying $15 for 3 pizzas, I would pay $2.
I'd do 15%, that's the standard at a normal restaurant.
$5 or if you hate that deal $3
5 dollars at least
3 bucks x]
$5
5-10 $

No comments:

Post a Comment