Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would you consider this a good deal from Pizza Hut? $8.99 for a three-topping large pizza with any crust?

I thought it was a very good deal, when it comes to pizza orders.

I went to PizzaHut.com, then Deals, and it said..."First Time Online Order"!



Was that just in my New Orleans area, or does everyone nationwide get that opportunity to pay that much for pizza?Would you consider this a good deal from Pizza Hut? $8.99 for a three-topping large pizza with any crust?
I don't get to order online full stop! it won't let me. maybe its because I live in a neddy area.
YEA Would you consider this a good deal from Pizza Hut? $8.99 for a three-topping large pizza with any crust?
that's cheaper than here(VA)
Yes, now I am hungry. Thanks. =(
I think it's cheaper where your at.

I kinda want pizza now :/

pizzahut.com!

(:
Yaaaah i guess it was just there :o

uhm...

I WANT %26amp; NEED PIZZA right now :(
Sounds like a deal to me.



I do not eat pizza - too many carbs!!!



And I do not know if that is just in your area.



Enjoy your meal!
YEA. go for it. get da pizza.
I just called for Pizza yesterday from Pizza hut. Now I wish I ordered online that was a better deal . Next time = ) . Sugar bug

No comments:

Post a Comment