Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Want A Pizza ... ! What Type Should I Get .....?

http://www.marlerblog.com/pizza.jpg



I'm calling Domino's cause Pizza Hut won't come to my neighborhood (oh! the horror!) and Papa John's never has any decent deals.



I will buy the 3 pizza deal (I always do) and just wanted some ideas. Understand that they really don't offer much in the way of topping varieties.



Thanks and thumbs up to all who answer! Just give me time to get back and read the answers.I Want A Pizza ... ! What Type Should I Get .....?
Try a white pizza with broccoli

good stuff
uhh American pizza sucks,



Makes me sick.



Order from an Italian family pizzeria.

So much better and fresher.



I like white pizza with fresh tomatoes.

Or buffalo chicken pizza.

Then we get some pie with roasted red peppers, eggplant, artichoke hearts and olives.

Really good.!

My mom gets the Philly Cheesesteak but I don't like it.



So order from an Italian place!!I Want A Pizza ... ! What Type Should I Get .....?
go for the pizza trifecta: Sausage on one, Cheese on the 2nd, and peperoni on the third. the best of all world and is positive that they will have all three there! :)
chicken bacon ranch.

its great.
orio and french fries or just check out the youtube video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1SYYk5d…
Pepperoni is a classic. I love bacon, and pineapple, though. It sounds gross, but is so good. Chicken is a good topping, too.



The bottom center one!! That one looks best. I might order me one! lol
Cheese is the best!!
Bacon and cheese. I don't know, i'm pregnant and just the thought of it makes me want to get some. haha.
The 3 Pizzas -



The Pacific Veggie

Philly Cheese Steak

Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch
Extra Extra Extra Cheeeeesssse :)
Green Bell Peppers, Ham, Pepporoni, Banana Peppers and Extra Sauce!!!
the second one

the third one

the fourth one

the 8th one



yum
Domino's pizza sucks!!!
chicken, peppers, olives,%26amp; onion. (: yum.
Aloha Pizza
Mmm some peparoni pizza =]
peporoni, extra cheese, bacon
cheese, pepperoni and mushroom, and veggie. :)
Maybe sausage and onions and mushrooms. Yum! I could think of a ton!
Pizza hut wont come to mine either. Get at least one veg pizza i think they have more flavor. The Vegi Volcano looks good.
Cheese is always safest.
HAWAIIAN!!
Hawaiian
Pepperoni, Pineapple, or Cheese:)

Yummmmm.
extra cheese

meat

and veggie

a little of everything
My favourite is extra cheese, BBQ chicken, mushrooms and green olives, Yum : )
Get some fuuuuckin sausage!!
sausage and mushroom and Canadian bacon. yum
peperoni!
pepperoniiii !
pepperoni
  • things to do in miami
  • map of united states with cities
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment