Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who has the best 5$ Pizza Deal?

Who do you think has the best 5$ pizza deal? Examples:



Pizza Hut's Pizza Mia's

Domino's 555 deal

Little Caesar's regular 4.99 Large



Just curious....as the Pizza Mia's I just tried tasted like crap. Do the other companies offer any better?Who has the best 5$ Pizza Deal?
I usually get Little Caesar's

%26amp;%26amp; the $1 breadsticks are the BEST!
Well I like Pizza Hut and Dominoes is crap, so if Little Ceasar's offers a larger for $4.99 then that's a great deal because the Pizza hut and Dominoes just offers medium for that price.Who has the best 5$ Pizza Deal?
Subway has "personal" pizzas that are just about $2 or $3 and I think they deliver too. They are really good and vegie toppings are free, so I guess you can put all the toppings you want.
Little Ceasar's. Totally.
I think that the best 5 dollar pizza deal is going to have to be from YO Mamma!
Domino's has a 444 deal out now so i pick domino's
no. i havent tryed the pizza mia yet

dominos is ok

little ceasers is sick

No comments:

Post a Comment