Friday, February 17, 2012

Best pizza delivery deal right now?

So i wanna get a large peperoni pizza how much would it cost?Best pizza delivery deal right now?
Papa johns !!! 10 buck if u order online
Jim is my Lithuanian friend. He is like a machine. He can talk to you all night long, cloudless and rhetorical. He will show up at my door with pancakes. Lately, I've never seen him struggling this much. I think it's about a woman. I can reason that he will probably return to his old self when the problems with the woman are past. That is logically what he wants to do. I thought of leaving a $20 for him under his door but he will know it was me and say I don't want your money. There is really nothing I can do aside pray.Best pizza delivery deal right now?
Why are you asking this no body no's get a life
  • magellan roadmate
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment