Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do you order the 'Pizza Mia' deal from Pizza Hut's online site?

I've gone through the ordering screen and there is nothing that says 'Pizza Mia'.



So I thought, maybe if I put three medium one topping pizza orders in my shopping cart it will read it as 'Pizza Mia'... NOPE!



I've been up and down that site! Is there even a way to do it online or are they just messing with me by posting pictures of the Pizza Mia ad all over the place on their site?!How do you order the 'Pizza Mia' deal from Pizza Hut's online site?
I does work, I tried it.

Go to Menu. Then Featured Product. Last one is going to be Pizza Mia. Click add to order.

When you have 3 medium 1 topping pizzas, it'll show $15.
It looks like if you order more than 3 PizzaMia's, they'll charge you $5 extra..

Report Abuse

How do you order the 'Pizza Mia' deal from Pizza Hut's online site?
Pizza Mia isn't a normal medium. It has different cheese. They ARE just messing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment