Saturday, February 11, 2012

I suspect that the $10 Pizza Hut deal is a scam. Multiple toppings result in less weight per topping.?

I've ordered this deal a couple of times. No matter how many toppings I get, I still see the same amount of blank space between items. I'm sure the whole pizza weighs no more than a plain cheese or one topping.I suspect that the $10 Pizza Hut deal is a scam. Multiple toppings result in less weight per topping.?
I think you're right. Then again, there are scams all around us. Walk in McDonalds and look at the pictures of Big Macs on the wall. And then compare it to what your Big Mac looks like.
This is the biggest scam!! Any size pizza with ANY toppings for $10?? I ordered a large and I wanted EVERYTHING on it.. they said "No the most you can get is the Super Supreme" I told them I wanted the Bacon Jalapenos Tomatoes Pineapple and Anchovies added but they said I had to pay extra!! WTF!??!?

Report Abuse

I suspect that the $10 Pizza Hut deal is a scam. Multiple toppings result in less weight per topping.?
Pizza Hut newest $10 offer is because of Competition. Pizzas are one of the most requested fast foods orders during the Superbowl. and with the big event this sunday. they need to offer something to attract the visitors to order from them and not Papa Johns who recently offer the same deal of any Large Pizza with any toppings for $10. or Domino's Pizza with the launch of their newest tasting pizza with their deal being 2 Medium, 2 toppings pizza for $5 each.



So i'm saying it's not a scam but it's up to you to decide rather or not to order from them
Thats the way it usually works regardless of the special deal...the more toppings, less of each one you get or else you'd have like a ten pound pizza that would fall apart when they tried to take it out of the oven, plus it wouldn't cook properly if they didn't do it like that.
I work at pizza hut and we still put the standard amount of topping on the pizza it is not a scam we are just trying to get customers in. i suggest you try it and i bet my jobon it you'll love it
It's also a scam because I order 2 medium pizzas whenever I order, and now I'm being charged $10 for each of them when one medium is usually $9 with the next one being like $7
Our $10 pizza was very tasty and the toppings were the same as always. We were able to order a large instead of a medium. Well worth the $10.
I had one the other day, I thought it was good. Worth 10 bucks for sure.
Then take them to court if you feel scamed.
well who the *** cares you get the topings just stop over thinking it.
yo man bite your tounge it's still a better deal the little ceasars!!!
Its Bush's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment