Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Im a pizza man, and I would like to know whether or not people tip there drivers?

Just remember, we remember the good tippers from the bad! If I know someone will not tip me, I am certainly not in any rush to get them there food! However, I respect the good tippers, hurry to get them there food, and at times hook them up with deals and or extra food! So remember, TIP YOUR PIZZA DUDE!! :)Im a pizza man, and I would like to know whether or not people tip there drivers?
I always tip over 20%. I'm a waiter so I tend to tip more than necessary whenever I go out. Plus, at the restaurant I work at we have delivery drivers and I always hear them talking about people who live on the very outside of our range (which is a very large delivery area compared to most places) who don't tip anything; so even though I live like barely two minutes away from the pizza place, I always tip extra in an attempt to make up for those people who don't.



Oh! And I think regardless of what they normally tip, people should tip extra on days when it's really cold. I live in Colorado and I know it has to suck for delivery drivers when we have blizzards. Not only because of the cold but also the road conditions.
We aren't required to give you squat. TIPS = To Insure Proper Service, and my right as a customer tells me that I shouldn't have to reward bad service. Prid pro quo.



I remember things too, especially waiting for over an hour and a half only to receive a cold pizza and get bird-dogged for it. Don't think you are doing me any favors by suggesting that I tip generously that it will mean I will receive special treatment, YOU are required to deliver the same type of service consistently regardless of the customer, period.



It's because of hacks like you Little Caesar's gets my business for the Hot-%26amp;-Ready deals and I don't have to tip anyone.Im a pizza man, and I would like to know whether or not people tip there drivers?
I only tip my pizza man if he's nice because alot of the time the pizza man doesn't even say hi but if there nice and on time yes I tip them why not they had to drive all the way out to my house because I was to lazy to get up and go get the pizza
I always tip them. I am kind :) I acknowledge their efforts.
I always tip. There have been times when I barley had enough money to pay for the pizza and could barley tip and I felt so bad.
Decent people tip delivery drivers. Unfortunately it's getting harder to find decent people anymore.
Always pay $4-5 Minimum.
20% of the total cost, or $5 if 20% ends up being less.
your totally correct
I ALWAYS tip my pizza guys. And seriously, people don't tip?! What jerks....
Good to know. I always feel bad, because I pay online, and so when it's delivered there is this awkward silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment