Friday, February 17, 2012

Pizza Man Confession: Was she trying to seduce me?

I am a pizza delivery man, a couple of guys who work with me claim that they get laid all the time on the job. It has never happened to me....yet. I was delivering a Cheese and Ham Whooper Deal Pizza to a very hot blonde lady. When she opened the door she asked "is it a hot pizza?" and I replied "I am a very hot pizza" she then called me a "pervert" and slammed the door. Was she trying to seduce me?Pizza Man Confession: Was she trying to seduce me?
definately, go back tomorrow
are you serious!!

You think her slamming a door in your face is her way of trying to seduce you?!! Ha ha ha!

I think the answer you are looking for is 'no, she wasn't'.

She was obviously trying to establish if the pizza she had ordered was hot in temperature - who wants to pay for and eat a luke warm pizza where all the chees has gone soft.

If she complains to your boss you'll be lucky not to get the sack!Pizza Man Confession: Was she trying to seduce me?
What she means by "pervert" is I want you (and your pizza) to pervert me! Next time she asks "is it a hot pizza?" try saying " the pizza's hot and Im f*n toasty 'cos your one Roasting HOT biach! My cheese is melting just thinking about you munching my ham whooper!" In fact, go back to her door and try saying that just now . . .
Hell yeah she was trying to seduce you!



When chicks slam the door on your face it means that there totally into you. If I were you I'd go back to her place after work.
lmfao that **** is hilarious... and yes she was trying to get you and your pizza all over her body.
thats no way to treat a customer - its sexual harassment plus you could lose your job
Next time you should say "It's very hot alright!" Lol
That b***h! She was jus tryin to get out of givin u ur tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment