Friday, February 17, 2012

Radek Dvorak just signed a 2 year 3 medium pizza deal!!?

I was reading an article about Mike Modano's visit to Detroit and in the article Mike says this, ""I was pretty surprised and honored at the same time. They've always been a real class organization and Little Caesars has always been good to me throughout my career and my life. But being from Detroit, it was quite a thrill to have them going out of their way like that." So my question, what does Little Caesars have to do with the Red Wings?



BQ* What's your favorite style of pizza (I know, I've asked that before)

SQ* Can you eat pizza in your room?Radek Dvorak just signed a 2 year 3 medium pizza deal!!?
Mike Ilitch, the owner of the Wings.....owns Little Caesars (how he got rich) AND they have the big minor hockey program there.



BQ- Canadian
little ceasers sponsers a team of bad-A little kids for a hockey team in detriot



BQ* Home made deep dish... its amazing and weights around 8 lbs.. no ****Radek Dvorak just signed a 2 year 3 medium pizza deal!!?
I think he was talking about Detroit Little Caesars Hockey Club which is popular in Detroit among some of the best youth players that live in Michigan.



BQ: Pepperoni or Buffalo Chicken



PS Flyers have signed Nikolai Zherdev ;)
Mike Modano loves Pizza,I imagine



BQ:Sicilian with Pepperoni and Chicken

SQ:Of course I can I am 30 years old.

I didn't understand, sorry.

:0



Scott is about 22 years younger than me.
Casey do you want to meet me?...is that why you are playing baby BS games?
Bob is right^^



bq: cOMBINATION, DANG THAT SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT NOW.... SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS; NOT SURE HOW I GOT HERE....



there we go ,that's better...

No comments:

Post a Comment