Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the big deal with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut?

I have noticed that there are alot of questions on here that have to do with one or the other. Some times even including the police as well. Have I missed something in the news lately or is it an inside joke?What is the big deal with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut?
There really isn't any inside joke-----it's just all in fun to see who can get the craziest when answering. It' fun and I enjoy it.
Have you ever seen the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut restaurants? ScaryWhat is the big deal with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut?
No, there's nothing special going on. It's just a relatively long-lasting posting spree.
he he he i cant even laugh for this
I was wondering the same thing! It is making me want Taco Bell, and I am now meeting a friend there for lunch because of it :)
unless either store has been robbed
i dunno. but i am going there for one of their body cavity search specials. i have a coupon for 50% off.
Lol....I was wondering the same exact thing. I'm not sure.....if it's an inside joke, i'm on the outside with you.
Well You know the story about a police officer and a donut shoppe..? Well you'll never guess where they are during the night time.... Suplise!
i don't know but it's getting annoying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment