Saturday, February 11, 2012

Who is it that has the pizza deal $5.99 for a large extra topping pizza?

theres an ad on tv where everyone is walking out with alot of boxes then a woman pulls up with a truck...is it dominoes or pizza hut?Who is it that has the pizza deal $5.99 for a large extra topping pizza?
domino's carryout special ($5.99) large one topping with extra cheese....delicious, try the brooklyn style, you won't regret....I think thurs. was the last day for that special though....
dominoes. Pizza Hut has any size, any crust, any toppings for $10.00Who is it that has the pizza deal $5.99 for a large extra topping pizza?
My my my my my poker face my my poker face.



La la! Happy New Year! I almost got a pizza tonight but made my own instead.
Dominoes
dominoes
dominoes
it's dominos.
Dominoessssss







Hope i helped =]
  • vegetarian diet
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment